Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pain Declaration

Everyone shows emotion. Whether the emotion that you harvest be happy or sad, angry or gloomy, and etc., the emotion is still there. Thus, the concept I came up with was pain. I came up with this because pain is a type of emotion in a way, and there are so many other things can be classified with pain such as anguish, heartache, etc. Since I love to observe emotions and how they are effecting people and how it is predominant in art work, I thought pain would be the best, because it has many areas to branch off from, and pain is a very raw feeling that no one wants to experience, but at some point always does. Thus, this is why I thought that this would be the perfect topic to do my concept folio on.

2 comments:

  1. I think your concpet is unique and you'll definitely be able to find lots of art. Maybe you could try a Frida painting even though she's kind of crazy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mike! i will definetly look at Frida paintings for my concept.

    ReplyDelete