Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Community Idea for Concept Folio

Since my concept is pain, I have decided that I would like to help people heal the pain they have. I plan on making a bulletin board or something like this with a construction paper tree with bare limbs. Then I will have construction paper leaves on the side with writing utensils on the side. Then throughout the day people can go up to the bulletin board (hopefully in the library) and write down the experience or pain they have on the leaf and post it anonymously on the tree. By doing this, hopefully each person will be able to vent their pain and by writing it down it will relieve them of some sort of pain they encompass and make them feel better overall.

2 comments:

  1. I really like this idea, Alec! I think it is very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have NEVER thought of this. I love this idea, I think it's really original and it helps you with your community interaction assignment, but will also help people vent their feelings and hopefully make them feel better.

    Great idea(:

    ReplyDelete